Friday, June 3, 2011

MY WORST NIGHTMARE


I don’t know about anyone else, but I get some of my craziest, weirdest, best ideas and thoughts while I’m half asleep in the shower.  This morning was one of those times.

While in the shower I was thinking of what I could post a blog about.  For some reason, my mind kept focusing on a previous blog where I’d mentioned about washing spiders down sinks. 

 I remember writing how I hate spiders.  That thought led to what other things I hate.  I realized there are very few things I actually hate in this world.

 I just can’t bring myself to hate another person.  I think it’s because “hate” is such a harsh word; I don’t use it lightly. There are a few people I dislike as much as humanly possible; but I still don’t hate them.

While still in the shower, I came up with only five things in this world that I truly hate.  At that point, the being half asleep kicked in, melding all those things into what I would call my worst nightmare. 

The whole thing stayed with me all day.  I kept wondering if I was missing anything I might actually hate. At the end of the day, I still had only the original five I thought of in the shower:  Spiders, needles, and what I call my three “B”s, bananas, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts. 

Because the idea had stayed with me, the image of my worst nightmare stayed with me also.  I decided I had to recreate this thought, to get it out of my system.  It’s not the best creation I’ve made; however, using the resources I had available, it’s what I could do.

With that said, I now present my brain’s interpretation of “my worst nightmare”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment