Tuesday, November 22, 2011

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, PLEASE!!! :)



(Today's KUPL Listener Blog word is in the post just below this one.)

For anyone reading this post, just got an update on the MusiCares® Blogger contest; I'm currently in third place.

To date; this is the tally:

We’re All Dancing in the Dark 146
MusiCares: Changing Lives One Song at a Time 98
The Magic of Music 84
So Much to Give 72
The Song Remembers When 47
Why I Care for All This Music Around Us 35

There are eight days left to vote, so if you haven't yet, please do! And please share this with everyone you know. I still have a chance of winning this, and I owe it to everyone who's helped me get this far. A huge thanks to all of you!

Here's the link again of where to vote:

http://www.facebook.com/MusiCares?sk=app_122139254463179

Just "like" the page, and you'll be able to vote. I'm finalist #3.

Again, a huge thanks to all of you who've helped with this, I greatly appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment