Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Excessive Use Of The "S" Word



(Today's word will be in ALL CAPS, BOLD, ITALIC, and STRIKETHROUGH.)

There are just some words that should not be said, especially at this time of year. The one I dislike the most is the "S" word.

For some reason around this time of year, like clockwork, you start hearing people everywhere spouting this bad four letter word. Doesn't matter if they're young or old, wild and crazy, or prim and proper, everyone just starts saying the "S" word, even little kids! In fact, the littlest kids seem to get the most pleasure repeating the "S" word, over and over; and their parents let them!

I'm not a fan of the "S" word for the most part. I realize it has it's time and place to be mentioned, but I still don't like it.

Let me clarify that last statement. Over all I don't like the "S" word, or the excessive use of it. However, if it's a weekend, and I have no plans, then I'm okay with it. If that's the case, then the "S" word is more than welcome to be said; as long as it's not said when the weekday comes around, and I have to go to work.

By now you've probably figured out what "S" word I'm speaking of, and if so know why I don't like it.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I guess I'll have to spell it out in this post. Be forewarned however, if you don't like the "S" word, you may not want to read further.

With that said, here goes nothing: SNOW!

There, it's been put in a blog post for the world to see! What's that? That's not the "S" word you were expecting? What word were you thinking of then?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment