Monday, July 9, 2012

Oh, Canada!

Oh, Canada!  What fun we were to have next month!  The perfect month for a birthday celebration in Ottawa, Canada!

Alas, though, it's not to be!  I shan't be going the furthest east I've ever been after all; SIGH!!!

Yes, it's true, a friend and I were supposed to go to the Capital Hoedown in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on August 11th to see, and meet, Taylor Swift; the day before my birthday. It was the contest that I'd won from KUPL last April.


Unfortunately, I received a call earlier today, letting me know that Taylor's concert has been cancelled; and things are in the works to get us to another show.  

At this time I'm not sure why the August concert was cancelled; or when and where the new concert will be. I'm still excited though; just going to have to wait a bit longer for the big trip. 

I'll put another post out whenever I know more about this situation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment