Thursday, July 26, 2012

Yay For Technology I Don't Understand!

(Today's word will be in red and bold.)


I absolutely LOVE to play on the computer!  It's fun to look things up on the internet, play games, be creative, and of course write blog posts; just don't ask me to explain any of the technical stuff.  I have NO idea about most of how a computer works, how to fix things, you name it; thankfully I have a son who's very knowledgeable about these things.  Something goes wrong, all I have to do is ask him to fix it for me; or at least figure out what's wrong.  Then I can get back to all the fun stuff.

I'm not even sad that I have an older computer; as long as it works, and does what I need it to do, I'm a happy camper.  I've had my current computer for six years now and I don't foresee getting a new one any time soon.  As long as I'm still having fun, I'll stick with what I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment