Friday, August 31, 2012

Trip Update

For those who read this blog, you know that awhile back I won a trip to see Taylor Swift in Ottawa, Canada.  You also know that trip was cancelled; and while waiting for the trip to be rescheduled, I received a package with two CD's and Swift's "Wonderstruck" perfume.

Well, I'm excited to announce that a new trip has been planned in place of the Canadian one.  From October 22-24, 2012, a friend and I will be in New York City!  We don't have a complete itinerary at this point, but details should be in place within the next couple of weeks.

We do know that we'll be in Times Square at least one day.

We also know that on October 23rd we'll be part of the audience of "Good Morning America"

Taylor Swift will be on the show October 22nd, in conjunction with the release of her new CD, "Red".  She'll return to the show the 23rd as part of GMA's Fall Concert Series, performing live on the program.  This is the one my friend and I will be attending.  We'll also be meeting Taylor at that time.  

Beyond that, the rest is up for speculation.  I do know that neither of us has been to NYC before, so we're really excited!  Can't wait for the rest of the details so we can make more plans for the time we're there!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you. Just a bit jealous too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cool! New York is only about 5 - 6 hours away from me.
    Hope you have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete