Friday, August 10, 2012

Vacation!

  Woo hoo!  Connie Francis couldn't have said it any better! Vacation, what a wonderful, wonderful thing!  No matter if you're going somewhere, or staying home; doing things, or nothing at all, it's still great to have a break from the normal routine.

That's what this post is about, to let everyone know I'll be on vacation for the next week.  Because of this, there will be no KUPL Listener Blog words for Tuesday, August 14th, or Thursday, August 16th.  I may put out a post here and there during the week, however, I'm not locking myself in to having to have words for those two days.

I thank everyone in advance for their understanding of this matter.  The KUPL Listener Blog words will resume on Tuesday, August 21st.

Since I started this post with a favorite song of mine about vacations, I'll end the post the same way; this time courtesy of the Go-Gos.

No comments:

Post a Comment