Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Countdown Has Begun!

(Today's word will be in red and bold.)

Wooooo hooooo!  The countdown is officially underway as of yesterday; less than a week until  my friend, Patty, and I are in New York City!
I've been excited about this since winning the "Meet Taylor Swift" trip last April!  Now, after one cancellation, (to Ottawa, Canada), in August, our rescheduled trip is just about to become reality!

So far, we don't know our entire itinerary, just our flights, where we'll be staying, and when we'll be at Good Morning America to meet Taylor.  No worries though, we've been assured all details will be in place, and given to us before we leave for the Big Apple next Monday.

Definitely not wishing my life away, but I honestly can't wait for this adventure!  To keep things under control however, I've limited myself to one word, if I feel my excitement getting out of control.  Since just writing about this trip gets me excited, I'll end this post with that one word:  EEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment