Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Where Oh Where Has My Little Blog Gone?!

(Today's word will be in red and bold.)


If anyone is reading this post, I'm guessing the issue has been resolved.

You see, I went in to write a post Saturday, and I couldn't find my blog!  I couldn't even find the "Extras" icon on KUPL's website.

Not knowing whether it was the site, or my computer, I was left to find another way to make a post; which I was able to do, and did.

Got to work Monday, tried finding my blog on my work computer, both through Explorer and Google Chrome.  Both times the "Extras" icon came up, but not where it belongs, and not listing everything under it's heading; I have Firefox at home.

After trying to find my blog on KUPL's site three different ways, I decided it wasn't me, for once!  No need for me to say "OOPS!" this time; yay!

So again, if you're reading this post, the issue must be resolved.  And if you're not reading this, well then, I guess you know there's a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment