Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Being Sick Is No Fun

(Today's word will be in ALL CAPS, BOLD, ITALIC, and STRIKETHROUGH.)

I don't think anyone truly likes being sick; I know I don't.

It's bad enough being sick in cold weather and feeling miserable; being sick during the summer is worse. Add to that being sick over a weekend...Just not cool...

Not only are you not feeling well, you're missing out on all the good weather. Granted, if the weather during the summer isn't that great, I guess you're not missing that much. Either way, for me it just comes down to I don't like feeling sick. Stupid, yucky, sick germs anyway! BLEAH!
The whole reason for today's blog is because I haven't felt good since last Friday. Just really feeling icky, yucky and blah. I had to have a blog for today though, because today's has to have a word for KUPL Nation members to get points.

Therefore, I've provided my blog for today, complete with the 5,000 point word. Now all I need is to feel better. At least I'm feeling a little better than I was. Not much, but a little.

1 comment:

  1. Much the same as when you're searching for a bundaberg vet clinics or clinic for you and your human relatives, the wellbeing administrations office you select ought to have the capacity to concentrate not just on the physical prosperity of your creature relatives, yet additionally on their passionate and mental improvement, as well.

    ReplyDelete