Thursday, October 6, 2011

Really? Already?!

(Today's word will be in ALL CAPS, BOLD, ITALIC, and STRIKETHROUGH.)

So, in my last blog I complained some about how the Pacific Northwest didn't have a real summer this year. I felt cheated because it didn't get as warm as it usually does that time of year. Now it's fall, the days are getting shorter, colder and wetter.

If that's not enough, what did I hear on the radio this morning? The dreaded "s" word. The word that can literally make a person shiver, (if they're out in it). It was in regards to Willamette Pass; evidently the bad word made it's way through the pass, leaving a dusting as it went.

By now you've probably already figured out what I'm talking about; if not however, let me spell it out, loud and clear: SNOW!


Really? It's barely fall! We had an iffy summer, and now winter just wants to barge right in on fall? I don't like that, even a little bit!!!

All I can say is, if winter insists on taking over fall, I hope spring and summer are better next year than they were this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment