Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Simon Says, "Let There Be Hair"

(Today's word will be in ALL CAPS, BOLD, ITALIC, and STRIKETHROUGH.)

I remember Scott Simon when he worked for the "other" country station in Portland, Oregon; even then he didn't have hair. Usually he's got a ball cap on, though sometimes he doesn't; never though have I seen him with hair, until now.

It seems last week, while Jake was on vacation, Scott decided to let his hair grow. Now, where there's always been a shiny dome, hair is sprouting. Though I haven't seen him in person, I have seen what he looks like in a photo.

I think Scott looks good either way, so whatever he's happy with is what he should do.

How do you, fellow KUPL listeners, feel about this? Should SCOTT continue to let his hair grow; or should he go back to being bald?

No comments:

Post a Comment