Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sunny Days Are Here Again!

(Today's word will be in ALL CAPS, BOLD, ITALIC, and STRIKETHROUGH.)


You'd think living in the Pacific Northwest all my life, I'd be used to the cold and rain. Okay, I am used to it; I still don't like it though!

As I've said in at least one other blog, I feel this area got cheated out of summer this year. We had some warm days, however nothing like summer in the Pacific Northwest is supposed to be.

Now it's fall, the middle of October, and chances of nice, somewhat warm days are slim to none for the most part.

Hold on though; what's this? The entire next week is supposed to be sunny, and warm?! Yay!!! There's still hope before the real cold and wet sets in!

Mind you, I realize that since this is the Pacific Northwest, that forecast can change a hundred times or more between now and the weekend. At this point in time however, I'm simply choosing to ignore that possibility. Instead, I'm going to stay positive that the SUNSHINE and warm weather will be here again before winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment