Thursday, May 10, 2012

Glen Templeton Revisited

(Today's word will be in red, and bold.)


The first time I ever heard the name, "Glen Templeton", was about a year ago, when he performed at the Bing Lounge.  I remember being totally blown away by this man's talent on stage; then being blown away again by how genuinely nice Glen is.

I wrote about the experience in a blog post a couple days later, mentioning at the time that I thought Glen had added a few more fans to his roster after that show.

Since that time Glen has had a couple of songs out to radio, his first single, "I Could Be The One", and his current single, "Sing That Song Again".
I know that both songs have gotten well deserved, extensive airplay on KUPL's overnights. For the most part however, Glen's name isn't on the tips of everyone's tongue quite yet; at least not in this area.

That's why this morning I was happy to see two of my friends on Facebook post about this talented young man.  Much like the review I wrote a year ago, both these ladies had high praise for Templeton's music and talent.  Aside from this, there was mention also of how kind Glen is.  One of my friends is a line dancer, and after seeing Glen perform that evening, was surprised to see him out on the dance floor, dancing along with the rest of the crowd.

To say the least, Glen Templeton made a huge, favorable impression on both these women, and probably a lot more people as well.  It's their posts on Facebook that had me remembering that same feeling when I met Glen Templeton; and being glad to hear he hasn't changed in the past year.  I was thinking it was time once again to help get this man's name out to the rest of the world.  He has an official website:  http://www.glentempleton.com/ ; as well as a Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/gtmusic ;  and Twitter account:  https://twitter.com/#!/GLENTEMPLETON.

If you haven't heard Glen Templeton yet, take the time to listen to his music, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment