Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Just a quick little post to wish all the moms out there a very Happy Mother's Day! 

I'd post a pic of my mom here, however she hates having her picture taken, so no luck with that. 

With or without a pic to go with this post, I want to state here and now that I feel like I have the best mom ever!  I know lots of people say that, and believe it; I'm no exception.  And though today is deemed "Mother's Day", that title has always seemed a bit stuffy to me.  My mom is my "mom", a very kind, caring cool person, who's not at all stuffy.  She's had the patience to put up with me and my brother for all these years, and no matter what, still loves us.

Mom, this day is not "just another day", this is YOUR day and I hope you have a wonderful one!  I know I'm going to try to make it that way for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment