Friday, May 4, 2012

None of My Business

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a worrier.  I worry about everything; sometimes I don't even think about it, it's like breathing, I just do it.

I'm having one of those moments right now, about the Dirt Drifters.  My first blog post, ever, was about the Dirt Drifters performing at the Bing Lounge, a little over a year ago; I've been a fan ever since that day.

So, today, when I saw this news item posted on a couple of websites, as well as the Dirt Drifters official website, I was sad, and worried.

  • We hate to disappoint you guys, especially after all the support you have given us over the past few years. But due to some private, personal issues we will not be going out on the road and will be canceling all upcoming shows and appearances. We cannot thank you enough for your support and for standing by us." 

Though it's none of my business, or anyone else's, just the tone of the post has me worried about what's happening with these guys.  I'm hoping they come through whatever it is, without being hurt too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment