Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Messed Up Monday

(Today's word will be in ALL CAPS, BOLD, ITALIC, and STRIKETHROUGH.)

I have no idea what started the whole thing; I just know that whatever it was, I got sick from Sunday evening well into Monday afternoon. I thought maybe it was something I ate; however, I didn't eat anything different than anyone else in my family, and they were all fine. I just don't get it. Or I guess I should say I got it, I just don't know what it was.

Anyway, about the time I'm feeling a bit better, the heat pump for the house starts making noise. Not a little noise, a HUGE noise; like it was going to fall apart any second.

My son turned it off and we called the company that installed the heat pump. Long story short, the motor bearings went out, and need replacing. Replacement isn't happening until 10 or 11 am this morning. Needless to say, it was a cold night and morning!
Thankfully, I'm feeling better. Hopefully the house will be back to it's nice warm self by the time I get home from work. I don't like the cold!

I will be thinking warm thoughts all day, to help the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment