Thursday, March 1, 2012

Space For Rent

(Today's word will be in ALL CAPS, BOLD, ITALIC, and STRIKETHROUGH.)



I had a post planned for today. I knew exactly what it was going to be about, I knew there would be photos I could use; maybe even a video or two. All I had to do was be in a certain place at a certain time, watch, have fun, then come home and write about it. Unfortunately THAT didn't happen.


Mother Nature decided to give winter one last shot, dumping snow where I live once again. So instead of being at the Ponderosa Lounge enjoying the "$10 Hoot & Holler" show on February 29, 2012, I was stuck at home.

Instead of being able to tell you about the performances of Cloverdayle, The Farm, Marlee Scott, Craig Campbell, and Lee Brice, I'm left to fill this post with explanations of what should have been. Sigh...

For those who did make it to the show, I hope you had a wonderful time, and please, feel free to share the experience here. After all, there's plenty of room on this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment