Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Moment of Panic!

(Today's word will be in ALL CAPS, BOLD, ITALIC, and STRIKETHROUGH.)


This has been kind of an "off" week for me. First, I wasn't at work for two days. That meant Monday I almost forgot I needed a blog for Tuesday. Remembered in enough time to get one written, thank goodness!

Then, I was back at work on Wednesday, though it felt like a Monday. I at least remembered that I needed a blog for Thursday, so not a problem with that.

I get home from work, still thinking about what to write a post about. I actually had a couple ideas, just hadn't decided which one to do.

I go out to KUPL's website, as usual; go to click on the WATCH tab and it's not there! ACK!!! This changes everything! How can I have a post with a word for the day, if I don't have a blog?!

I click on the word "photo", no blog, just photos and videos. Where oh where has my blog gone?! Got a bit panicky for a moment, then I found it! My blog is now hiding under the "Extras" tab at the top of KUPL's website.

Whew! I thought I no longer had a blog and no one told me! I can breath again! And I have a post for today, and can save my other ones for another day. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment