Monday, May 23, 2011

IF YOU'RE STILL HERE, RAISE YOUR HAND

Well, I guess since I’m posting a new blog, I’m still here.  And if you’re reading this blog, you must still be here also. 
Listening to “Simon in the Morning” on my way to work, something was mentioned about those who didn’t experience the rapture not knowing it happened.  Judging from the amount of traffic I encountered, I’m guessing not too many people went through it! 
Also heard on the news, Harold Camping isn’t saying anything about his prediction not coming true.  Here’s my question…If Mr. Camping knew this was going to happen, why is HE still here?  Hmmm…What does that say about this person, if HE was the one to tell everyone, yet, HE wasn’t taken himself? 

I said this in my last blog, and I’ll say it again…NO ONE knows when they’re going to die…There’s a reason for that.  So, instead of worrying about it…Enjoy life while you’re here.

No comments:

Post a Comment