Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Taller, Thinner Scott Simon

Little did I know that creating caricatures of people would go so far.

In a previous blog I'd written how the idea for "Muppet" characters for the "Simon in the Morning" team got stuck in my head.  Wouldn't go away until I did something about it.  The "something" was to create the caricatures, using Paint Shop Pro 7.

Once they were done, I sent the caricatures to Scott, Jolynn and Jake.  That's when Scott noticed that his caricature was shorter and wider than the other two. 

It's been kind of a running joke since then about Scott being shorter and wider.  Well, last Saturday I decided to do justice to Scott, and make his caricature taller and thinner.  While I was at it, I decided to throw in a bonus for Scott, a little something that I noticed he didn't have; but Jolynn and Jake did; HAIR!

Take a look and see what you think of the "new" Scott Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment