Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WORDS, WORDS, WORDS

Until last April, I'd never written a blog in my life; I'm finding I like it.  I like being able to write out my WORDS and whatnot, then find pictures or video to accompany them.  I've learned that pictures and video make a blog more interesting, rather than just having a lot of WORDS

It's also fun to be able to track where the blog is being seen.  I never even thought before now just how many countries people may be in that look at this blog.  It's kind of cool.

I also like that I can write as much or as little as I want, about anything I want to write about.  WORDS are there for the using any time I need them.

By now you've probably noticed a couple of things about this latest blog.  One, there are no pictures, (this one time is the exception to the rule.)  Two, every time the word "WORDS" appears in this blog, it's in all caps and red.  There's a good explanation for this.  Starting now, every Tuesday and Thursday, KUPL Nation members can come to this blog to find a word that will be worth a certain amount of points.

Every Tuesday and Thursday, look for the red word in all caps; that will be the word you're looking for to get your KUPL Nation points.

I'll end this blog of all WORDS and no pictures now.  Please keep checking in, as there will be blogs posted at any time; and definitely check here Tuesdays and Thursdays to get your KUPL Nation word.

Thanks and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment