Friday, December 2, 2011

Whooootin', Hollerin' Time

(Still waiting to post what I wanted to Thursday. Will as soon as I can.)



Dear Owls:

I realize that your ancestors were here before mine; I'm okay with that.

I realize that you're a nocturnal creature, and therefore have been assigned the graveyard/third shift to do your job in the animal world. I'm okay with that also.

And while by nature you're a loner, even loners need time with friends to hang out and talk, etc.; I totally understand.

With that said, I'd like to make a request please. Have a great time with your friends, get together, hang out, talk, all that good stuff; please just sit in the same tree and keep your voices low! Each of you sitting in a tree on either side of my bedroom window, hooting at the top of your lungs, at 1am is NOT cool! It's especially not cool when the two of you do this for a solid hour; not only waking me out of a sound sleep, but keeping me awake the entire time!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment