Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Let the Sunshine In!

(Today's word will be in red, and bold.)


During the past few months I've done way too many posts about the weather; mostly about the snow.   Therefore, I've been trying not to post about this subject anymore; until now.

I'm making an exception today, because the area I live in FINALLY got decent weather! Fantastic weather in fact!  Record setting high temperatures; I loved it!

Okay, it was only for about three days; but hey, it was the weekend, it was sunny and warm!  We had temps in the 80's, which makes me happy; those are the days I love the most.

I realize, it won't last, in fact, it's supposed to be cooler and rainy the rest of the week.  With that in mind, I'd like to put this out to Mother Nature:

I know you can make it warm and sunny, you've proven that.  Since you've shown it's possible to have nice weather, please don't let the last three days be considered our spring and summer for this year!  Really, is it asking too much to have an actual summer this year; during the summer season?  Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment