Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thoughts That Make You Go, "Hmmmm....."

(Today's word will be in ALL CAPS, BOLD, ITALIC, and STRIKETHROUGH.)


Admit it, we've all had those moments where a thought has popped into our head, making us go, "hmmm, I wonder..." I have them all the time myself. Most just flit in, and flit back out of my head, never to be seen or heard from again. Some though, get in there, and get stuck. They hang around, waiting and waiting for the moment they're unleashed on those around me. This is one of those times. I'm fairly certain most people reading this will know who Dex is; the guy in the "Dex Knows" commercials for the phone book. I'm absolutely positive that anyone reading this knows who Flo is; from the Progressive Insurance commercials.
Both characters are funny, witty, and a bit off kilter from the rest of the world. My thought has always been that Dex and Flo would make a cute couple. That, or totally wreck havoc on the world! I've always wished there was some way to have the two characters meet in a commercial; like maybe Flo is looking to place an ad in the phone book. Or perhaps Dex is in need of some insurance. Either way, I really believe there's some way they could get together! Not too sure though, if they did get together, if they should have KIDS. I'm thinking that would be a bit scarier than I want to deal with!
As I said, sometimes these thoughts just get stuck in my head, and I'm compelled to share them! Thank you for indulging me on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment