Thursday, September 22, 2011

Any Given Day

(Today's word will be in ALL CAPS, BOLD, ITALIC, and STRIKETHROUGH.)

We've all had days that are good, and ones that aren't. Most days are usually just ordinary, a mix of good and bad. Those really good days, or really bad ones are the peaks and valleys.

Then there are those days that are just weird; it's the only word I can think of to describe them. They can start out one way, turn into something else; change back to what they started as, and flip-flop back and forth the entire time, leaving one to wonder what's coming next, good, or bad.

Sometimes the scale balances to where good and bad are equal. Sometimes the scale starts tipping one way or the other, and something comes along that can't be defined either way, and the scale is BALANCED because of it.
That's where I've been in the last 24+ hours. Started off not so good, and throughout the day things went back and forth constantly. About the time I was feeling the bad may outbalance the good, I had one of those "unknowns" happen, so my scale has been kind of balanced since then.

It's a new day, and as I'm typing this, I've just learned it may be another day like the last one. I'll just have to see I guess.

I was going to end this blog a different way, though now I want to end it with, "mom, hang in there. The doctors will do their best for you, I know they will".

No comments:

Post a Comment