Tuesday, September 27, 2011

And It Continues...

(Today's word will be in red, yellow and blue letters.)

In my last blog I wrote how any given day can have it's ups and downs, and how things have been that way for me lately.

It's been like a rollercoaster, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up on some good and fun stuff; waaaaaay down on the not so good stuff. At this point I think there's been a balance of good and bad; though I'm not sure, since things have been going up and down so fast, it's hard to keep track.

Then comes the time in the middle of all the hub bub that you realize, "it's Monday, I'm not getting home until late, and I have to have a blog for Tuesday, because of the word for the day".

You get home, realize not only is it late, you have one other thing to take care of before you can sleep. Should be easy, except this time. Add in a few other things and it can be a bit chaotic; especially when you're not sure what you're going to write a blog about. Kind of hard to have a word of the day when you don't even know the subject of the blog.

What happens when the rollercoaster ride takes on a life of it's own? This...a blog for the sake of a blog...Why? Because I don't want to not do what I said I would; the blog must go on!

With that said, this has been today's blog. For those wanting the word of the day, the three letters below spell out how things have been lately, and therefore it's the word for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment