Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fill In The...

(Today's word will be in ALL CAPS, BOLD, ITALIC, and STRIKETHROUGH.)

Most of the time my mind goes a mile a minute. There's always something I've forgotten, something I need to remember, ideas on what I want to write, make, create, etc., etc., etc.

In fact, one of the things I created awhile ago is a picture of the inside of my head. It represents all the useless trivia I carry around in there, as well as all the important things I'm supposed to remember. It's a fun place for the most part, though possibly a bit crowded.

Then there are days like today. Nothing wrong, but nothing going on in my head either. I have a few ideas for a blog, however, for some reason my brain just doesn't feel like putting the words together coherently.

Because my brain is BLANK right now, I guess that will be my word for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment