Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Lost Trailers

Wow! For someone who's a huge fan of country music, and the Lost Trailers, I sure missed the mark on this one!

What I'm talking about is the break up of the band last year; a fact I didn't know until today.
Jake asked me if I knew anything about the Lost Trailers, because he'd heard they'd broken up. I said I love the band, and follow them on Twitter, but hadn't heard about a break up.

Of course this got me curious, so I went looking on the internet during lunch. Didn't even take me 5 minutes to find out the band announced their split in June, 2010. Boy, do I feel really dumb right now!

The funny thing, even though the original Lost Trailers, (Stokes Nielson, Drew Nielson, Ryder Lee, Jeff Potter and Manny Medina), are all persuing individual interests, the Lost Trailers do still exist.

Stokes,(who originally formed the band with Ryder), has now teamed with Jason Sever and they're known as the Lost Trailers.

Though I didn't know the things I just mentioned, I did know that the Lost Trailers have a new single they're shopping to radio called, "Underdog". I just thought it was the original band, not the new duo.

"Underdog" is a song written by Stokes Nielson and tells a story many can relate to on several levels.


I know none of this is new to die-hard Lost Trailers fans; however, I feel it necessary to pass the info on anyway, in case there's anyone else out there like me, who didn't have a clue.

I'd also like to thank Jake for asking me about this; otherwise I'd still be in the dark about the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment